Client Code of Conduct
We have a zero-tolerance policy for the following:
- Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements, profanity or disrespect directed at any member of our staff
- Any form of harassment including cyberbullying, discriminatory comments and/or actions, intimidation tactics and/or threats, etc...
- Public disclosure of another’s private information
- Any other objectionable behavior that disrupts our business and disturbs our veterinarians, technicians, support staff, clients, and/or patients
This policy is strictly enforced, and non-compliance will result in corrective measures being taken. We reserve the right to discontinue services immediately in the event there is behavior that falls in and around the above stated policy.
To further review the need for these policies, please read the following: nomv.org/about/pet-parents/
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- The Team at Mohawk Alley Animal Hospital